Choosing Auspicious Dates for a Wedding ceremony
Choosing auspicious Dates for Weddings may start the marriage on the right track!
What are the days to look out for?
- Selecting Good Day from the Tong Shu or Tung Shing (All knowing book attributed to the Yellow Emperor) will help.
- Selecting a Day that should not clash with the 2 people getting married is good
- Selecting a good Nobleman day to make the day go smoother
- Should not select a Day which clashes with the Year
- Should not select a Day which clashes with the Month
It does not mean if you do not choose a good day, the marriage will break up! Definitely not! But, having a good day may mean all the proceedings for the day, hair appointments, church ceremony, photo session and wedding banquet will all go smoothly.