Personal Feng Shui – good auspicious directions
When there are no good auspicious energies in your house or your place of work to create wealth and health, you can use your good auspicious energies directions to improve your luck. These are individualized according to your Year or your Day of birth, your own personal good energy direction.
There are 2 main methods of personal good directions:
- Eight Mansion method
- Xuan Kong Da Gua method
Of the two, Xuan Kong Da Gua is the most potent as it can be timed so that the Heaven, Earth and Man energies align and create a synthesis:
- Heaven energy: the timing of the event – by selecting a good day and hour aligning to one’s personal energy.
- Earth energy: the direction of the house, door, bed, desk – by selecting a good direction aligning to one’s personal energy
- Man energy: the Year or Day of birth of the individual – by using either the actual year of birth or the actual day of birth one can use this to align with the Heaven and the Earth energy.
There are 5-7 possible optimum directions that a person:
- can sleep in the direction,
- have his desk in the direction,
- have the door of his office or house positioned in the direction
In many places, the property does not have good Feng Shui energies. The external landform does not conform to the good auspicious formations, the entrance does not have good energies to be directed to the rest of the property, and the other areas like the bedrooms, offices all do not have good energies and sometimes there isn’t much that can be done apart from depleting the challenging or negative energies.
Xuan Kong Da Gua is an Advanced Feng Shui application that can be used to help in these cases.
By synchronizing the day, hour, direction with the individual very often a good outcome can be derived.
Contact me on 0400 664 778 for an appointment.
It will be cheaper for you than to take a course!